Clan TDoM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TDoM

Home of Clan TDoM

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Quotes

Go down 
+2
Ron
Demo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Demo
Admin
Admin
Demo

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:14 am

Every forum worth its weight has a "favorite quotes" section (along with another few I intend to create later). So, everyone post at least one favorite quote (though don't limit yourself to just one). Here we go:

"You live and learn. Well, you live at least." -Douglas Adams
"The only thing worse than waking up from a bad dream is waking up to a bad reality." -Anon
"Attention is the key to...Hey, is that a penny?" -Andy French
"Rarely can a problem be solved with a bag of potatoes...but hey, it never hurts to try." -Douglas Adams

All for now. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Ron
Ron

Number of posts : 20

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:41 pm

can we say movie quotes too?
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Admin
Demo

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:49 pm

Any quotes are allowed, even ones you make up yourself. But please only say the ones you like, don't just say something that comes to you at that instant.
Back to top Go down
Ron
Ron

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:05 pm

k...

"I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE DAMN SNAKES ON THIS DAMN PLANE"-Samuel L Jackson(snakes on a plane)
"I see dead people"-Haley Joel Osment(sixth sense)
"Do u understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?"-Chris Tucker(Rush Hour)
Back to top Go down
Elmo
Elmo

Number of posts : 136

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:37 am

Ron wrote:
"I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE DAMN SNAKES ON THIS DAMN PLANE"-Samuel L Jackson(snakes on a plane)

Get your quotes straight.

"I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER ****ING SNAKES ON THIS MOTHER ****ING PLANE!" or is it I'M TIRED OF? Oh well. It's mother ****ing, not damn, big difference dude. lol

ADMIN EDIT: Sorry took so long to edit it. Don't use that word.
Back to top Go down
Ron
Ron

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:49 am

M_Elmo wrote:
Ron wrote:

Get your quotes straight.

"I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER ****ING SNAKES ON THIS MOTHER ****ING PLANE!" or is it I'M TIRED OF? Oh well. It's mother ****ing, not damn, big difference dude. lol
there might be small kids in the clan i didnt wanna cuss Neutral
Back to top Go down
RelaxNTakeNotes
Contagious
Contagious
RelaxNTakeNotes

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 5:27 am

"Spider pig, spider pig, does what ever a spider pig does. Can he swing from a web? No he can't cause he's a pig. Look out here comes a spider pig."
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 19

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:05 am

just cuz im a dem, ill give my favorite george bush quotes Very Happy

"The educational standard of our childrens' schools are appalling."
"Too many OB/GYNs aren't allowed to practice their love with women all acorss this country."
"What I'm telling you is there's too many junk lawsuits suing too many doctors."
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says: fool me once, shame on ... (long pause) shame on you? (long pause) Fool me - you can't get fooled again.
I can never stop laughing at this guy Twisted Evil

And a bonus one from Larry the Cable Guy (a redneck comedian) "Why does everyone make Dick Cheney shooting his friend in the face political? You know what? Let's make it even, Dick Cheney shot his friend in the face and Bill Clinton shot his intern in the face."

Last edited by on Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elmo
Elmo

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 6:09 pm

Smoke wrote:
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

LOL! Niiice.
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Admin
Demo

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:19 pm

"I believe gay marriage is between the man and the woman." -Arnold Schwarzenegger
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 19

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 1:59 am

There was one from Mit Romney, a Republican Presidential candidate that make me fall out of my chair. I'm not exactly sure how it went but it was something like this.

"In regards to 'Don't ask, don't tell', I believe that all soldiers are fighting in the foxholes, and it wouldn't do justice to ask if the soldiers are gay in those holes."

It couldn't have been phrased any worse
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Admin
Demo

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:39 pm

Have you seen the Daily Show where Jon talks about that "Fool me once..." saying that Bush did? I'm going to try to find the clip on it and see if I can get you guys a link, it's priceless.

EDIT: I couldn't find the link to that, but I found a couple others about George Bush's "words".

Spoiler:

Last edited by on Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elmo
Elmo

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:58 pm

omg demo I was just gonna try to quote that you bitch Razz
Back to top Go down
Shakespeare

Number of posts : 22

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:06 am

I was considering quoting some Shakespeare, but I will stick to Rene. "Cogito, Ergo Sum" Very Happy and another not so smart one "It's turtle time!"
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Admin
Demo

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:36 pm

Thank you for not quoting Shakespeare. I tell you now, it is deeply appreciated.
Back to top Go down
RelaxNTakeNotes
Contagious
Contagious
RelaxNTakeNotes

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 6:14 pm

SouthPark, Make Love Not Warcraft
"To victory, TO VICTORY!!"
"I don't play World Of Warcraft"
"Butters, you say your on your computer all the time."
"Ya, but im playing Helo Kitty Island Adventure."

"Look there he is."
"Everyone hold."
"He's targeting us"
"Prepare to charge, scroll over him with your mouse cursors, and RIGHT CLICK!."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Quotes Empty