Clan TDoM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TDoM

Home of Clan TDoM

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party Like a Rockstar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul
Admin
Admin
Soul

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Party Like a Rockstar Empty
PostSubject: Party Like a Rockstar   Party Like a Rockstar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:18 pm

I heard this song when it came out. I had my TV on MTV and I saw it. The rapping sucks, the beginning sucks, and the only good thing about it is that is has a catchy chorus. Very Happy And I'm not sure rockstars spill bottles of champagne on random hot women...Personally, I even think it will be popular for a month, then people will say "Oh F**k that." I think even in 50 years we will be looking back, and say to ourselves, "Why did we listen to that S**t called rap?!" Hey, I don't know, you might like rap. All I know is, I don't.
Rock>Rap

------------------SxDx Forever--------------

-Soul
Back to top Go down
https://clantdom.forumotion.com
Shakespeare

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Party Like a Rockstar   Party Like a Rockstar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:51 pm

Oh my brother how you speak the truth! Amen amen ammmmeeennnnn! Razz No rap is alright Very Happy I just don't listen to it.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Admin
Admin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Party Like a Rockstar   Party Like a Rockstar Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:49 pm

Lol, I wouldn't expect you like like rap. Have you ever heard of anybody who listens to Shakespeare and rap?
Back to top Go down
chicken7

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Party Like a Rockstar   Party Like a Rockstar Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:21 pm

yea but im not gonna name him out... anyway the song "party like a rockstar" does suck except for the chorus
Back to top Go down
Elmo
Elmo

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Party Like a Rockstar   Party Like a Rockstar Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:55 pm

Soul wrote:
Have you ever heard of anybody who listens to Shakespeare and rap?

Shakespeare didn't write songs?

Er... I sort of listen to rap... I listen to Eminem, but a lot of people don't consider him rap (is it because he's white or because the music is good?)
Back to top Go down
Soul
Admin
Admin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Party Like a Rockstar   Party Like a Rockstar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:29 am

Quote :
Shakespeare didn't write songs?
Sorry, I got Shakespeare and Beethoven mixed up. Very Happy Let me correct myself, I wouldn't expect somebody who reads Shakespeare to like rap. Thanks Elmo. xD
Back to top Go down
chicken7

PostSubject: Re: Party Like a Rockstar   Party Like a Rockstar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:35 am

wth who gets Shakespeare and Beethoven mixed up??
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Admin
Demo

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Party Like a Rockstar   Party Like a Rockstar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:30 am

This is Soul we're talking about. What do you want from him? Beethoven, Shakespeare, Hitler, Mao, Stalin. What's the big difference in the long run, right? They're all dead, we're all alive.

NOTE: For those who didn't catch it, the last paragraph was, in fact, an example of sardonicism.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Admin
Admin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Party Like a Rockstar   Party Like a Rockstar Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:19 pm

Well chicken, I do. Got a problem? I didn't think so. And Demo, thank you. Very Happy I was about to say what you posted, except the sarcasm part. One of my biggest beliefs. "Forget about the past because there is nothing you can do about it." Ok, I'm done ranting. Smile
Back to top Go down
chicken7

PostSubject: Re: Party Like a Rockstar   Party Like a Rockstar Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:25 pm

u better be done ranting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Admin
Demo

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Party Like a Rockstar   Party Like a Rockstar Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 8:13 pm

Soul, you said you wouldn't be back on til Sun. The hell are you doing sneaking in a post like that? Well, I demand that you start working on the bot's guild system (even though I know it's been giving you troubles).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Like a Rockstar   Party Like a Rockstar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Like a Rockstar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TDoM :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: