Clan TDoM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TDoM

Home of Clan TDoM

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resignation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Demo
Admin
Admin
Demo

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:02 am

I didn't really know where to post this, and I'll probably end up moving it, but here is fine for now.

A matter has come to my attention that is of great importance: I am no longer fit to run this clan. Though I enjoy being the leader of the clan and have a great time, I believe far too many of my greatest allies have become inactive, and I feel the same plague coming upon myself. School constantly wearies me, and this, combined with the persistent feeling that I must tend to the clan, gives me great stress.

When I first became Chieftain I knew that TDoM would never be what it used to be. Mazing was dying, and the only way I could revive it was to open the clan to everyone, but once I did it got way out of hand. The clan has turned into something entirely different from what I had imagined, and I am not on enough to do anything about it.

This is my formal resignation as Chieftain. The only problem is that I do not have an heir. Of course, all of the shamans would be top on my list, but they all lack traits or have flaws that make me hesitant to elect them.

Scraps, though dedicated, simply does not have the attitude of the leader of TDoM. He's a bit too much likes Notes (though this is not a bad thing) in the sense that he likes to just shrug everything off.

Soul would make an excellent choice, but he is on very inconsistently and tends to lean more toward other matters besides Warcraft.

Justin was actually the first one I thought of making Chieftain, and I still haven't decided what to do with him.

The newest part of this dilemma was the arrival of Shooguy. Shooguy comes with a reputation from the original TDoM, and probably would have been Chief in place of Nestharus had it not been for Lord. However, I hardly know Shoo, and have received many complaints of maltreatment from Shoo, and even a few threats to leave the clan if he was promoted to Shaman, let alone Chieftain.

So, for now, I will remain as Chieftain, but know that I do not intend to for long. I need an heir, so who will come forth?
Back to top Go down
Elmo
Elmo

Number of posts : 136

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:25 am

zomg -censored-
Back to top Go down
chicken7

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 1:22 am

omg ur joking right demo...? wait will u still be in TDoM? anyway mazing is dying slowly....*sigh* im so screwed... i dont think my wc will ever work again...
Back to top Go down
Shakespeare

Number of posts : 22

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 1:43 am

I'm all for you choosing an heir, but perhaps we should have a demo-cratic way of solving this, yes? I believe a poll is in order! :O! "Is he crazzzzzy?!", "What is he thinking, a poll?!". Yes! I am crazy. I just made some random quotes that no one even said, but yes a poll! Why not let the people decide? Of course not exactly everyone comes on this, and even fewer will vote. However we have gone the way of the Romans and must learn from history! Yes? Perhaps I am just rambling to myself? Most likely.
Back to top Go down
Elmo
Elmo

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:34 am

He already decided who is the new chief!
-sticks tongue out at you guys-

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Admin
Demo

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:48 am

The big bird is right. Justin is now the new Chieftain. However, he is maintaining my old account. From now on, TDoM-C_Demo is TDoM-M_Justin (or vise versa, depending on how you look at it). My new account is Uri if you all want to chat to me.

In the future we may end up making a poll to decide if we want to overthrow Justin, but I got a general feeling that people like Justin and wanted him as the leader. Lots of other members had potential but just don't invest as much time in the game as we need (which is the reason I left).
Back to top Go down
chicken7

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:52 pm

wait... so justin is demo and demo is justin?
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Admin
Demo

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:59 pm

No I just wrote that down wrong then didn't want to fix it. Justin just took my old account so he didn't have to make a new one (and he couldn't make up a cool name). So, TDoM-C_Demo is really Justin, and I'm Uri now.
Back to top Go down
Elmo
Elmo

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 1:52 am

Uri reminds me of urine!
Back to top Go down
chicken7

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:07 am

Uri reminds me of a hot asian chick XD
Back to top Go down
Elmo
Elmo

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:05 am

7 Posts to go!!!

... 6.
Back to top Go down
chicken7

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:11 am

lol for 100 posts? i need like.. 51-52 =D
Back to top Go down
Elmo
Elmo

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:38 am

Boom.
Back to top Go down
chicken7

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:50 pm

yay?
Back to top Go down
Elmo
Elmo

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:24 am

This post marks a great day - More posts than Demo.
Back to top Go down
chicken7

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:35 pm

lol barely ah welll i only got about 50 more to go =D
Back to top Go down
Elmo
Elmo

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:46 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
chicken7

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:31 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Admin
Demo

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:54 am

Post-feeders.

THAT'S RIGHT, ELMO. I CALLED YOU A POST-FEEDER! JUST LIKE IN THEHELPER!

What now?
Back to top Go down
Elmo
Elmo

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:50 am

Ah **** you mentioned the helper. Burn in hell.
Back to top Go down
chicken7

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 5:44 pm

LOL anyway demo just mass posting... get like 200 =P
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:39 am

You know its funny I didn't use this forum until the clan was dead. Btw EDoM died too.

P.S. I think its funny Odin started that clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation
Page 1 of 1