Clan TDoM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TDoM

Home of Clan TDoM

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Rank System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demo
Admin
Admin
Demo

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Clan Rank System Empty
PostSubject: Clan Rank System   Clan Rank System Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:43 am

I've been getting a lot of questions about the clan rank system (the letters after the TDoM- in our names) and what each of the letters means, even from clan members. So, here's a break-down of the ranks. If anyone wants to suggest a new rank just bring it up to me and explain the prerequisites, etc. Soul is incorporating a new bot clan manager (once he gets back on Sun I'll get him working on it again) that will help us with this.

P- Peon, this is the basic initial state for all members.

G- Grunt, this simply shows recognition of skill/talent in some area or another. It doesn't necessarily have to be mazing (though generally it is).

S- Shaman, these are the managers of the clan who help out the chief so he doesn't go insane with all the questions being asked. This has almost nothing to do with skill, just the ability to work with people and handle clan issues.

M- Map-maker, these are the guys who...well, make maps. Now, I am planning on making a sub-category system in map-making (though I'm not sure how yet) to discern between beginner map-makers and elite ones. In the past, it has been a vague concept. The M title overrides all other titles (except Chief in my case).

C- Chieftain, that's me.

There are also some sub-categories that are not being used at the current moment due to some argument over the ranking system. Some say that we should simply have the profiles of members state whether or not they can host/make maps and their rank in that field. Some categories like this include the M1, M2, and M3 (meaning M1 for newb map-maker, 2 for intermediate, 3 for elite) and my H category, for host. These ideas are still pending and will be updated shortly (hopefully).

Remember, if you get any ideas for our rank system I'd love to hear them.
Back to top Go down

Clan Rank System
Page 1 of 1